Udhampur (Jammu and Kashmir): Northern Army Commander Lieutenant General Devraj Anbu on Wednesday said social media is acting as a catalyst in brewing terror. Urging for an immediate solution in the connection Lt Gen. Anbu said, “Social media is also responsible for increase in terror, it’s engaging the youth at a large scale and I think we need to focus on this issue soon. Also, we don’t communalise; those making statements don’t know the Army well.”
“Enemy is frustrated and is trying for softer targets, when they fail at borders they attack on camps. Yes, youth joining terror is a concern, we need to address this trend,” he added. Lt Gen. Anbu further said Hizbul Mujahideen (HM), Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) or Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) are hands in glove.
“All three groups like HM, JeM or LeT are hands in glove whether it’s in valley or here. There is no differentiation; they keep jumping from one Tanzim to other. Anyone who picks up an arm and is against the state is a terrorist and we’ll deal with him,” Lt Gen. Anbu noted.
- UP: Maneka Gandhi body-shames and abuses official accused of corruption, watch video
- Delhi Police announces Rs 25,000 reward for information about man who allegedly masturbated on bus
- Delhi: Former CM Sheila Dikshit happy over Arvinder Singh Lovely’s return to Congress
- Mumbai airport will be shut on April 9 and 10 for 6 hours
- India vs South Africa women’s 3rd T20I: Women in Blue gear up for twin glory against Proteas