BHOPAL: A 35-year-old housewife received serious burn injuries when she was preparing food on Tuesday evening and died due to her injuries on Wednesday, under Misrod police station. SHO RBS Kuhawaha informed that Parvati Bai was preparing food on a gas stove at around 8.30. Accidently fire caught her sari which spread all over her body as it is made of synthetic material. She was rushed to the hospital, where on Wednesday she succumbed. The police have registered the case and investigating the matter.